Instagram @ lovethekisses

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Updates -

Everytime I come back to this space and read my posts, I tell myself to update it because I really miss documenting my life! I miss looking at photos and reading exactly what I have felt at that moment.

So much as happened in the past 2-3 years... some milestones/events (might update with photos when I have the time):

December 2019 - Experienced my first snow in Hokkaido!
January 2020 - commenced my RAD Ballet journey at the age of 30. Have completed my Interfound and Intermediate exams, and have just started on the Advanced Foundation syllabus.
5th June 2021 - my 31st birthday and also my engagement to Windy. It was during the circuit breaker "2 pax rule" so it happened right at my doorstep!
July 2021 - begun my Artistic Swimming journey as a hobby. Still struggling with it, sadly.
October 2022 - went to Turkiye and Egypt with the #jRockers. Our 1st trip together as a clique despite knowing each other since 2017, and also my 1st trip since Hokkaido!
4th January 2023 - took on a 2nd job as a Pilates instructor! Am Mat-certified, and am currently working my way to be certified for all apparatus.
12th February 2023 - got married, at The Summerhouse, finally! After 9 years.
9th April 2023 - Walked on my first red carpet, for Mediacorp's Star Awards. Was nominated for "Most Popular Rising Stars"!

No comments :

Post a Comment