Instagram @ lovethekisses


Thursday, January 3, 2013

Paddington House of Pancakes | NOOK D.I.Y House of Pancakes

(Pancakes spam ahead!!!!)

23rd December (before DA's Xmas party), we had lunch at Paddington House of Pancakes:





"He who goes to bed hungry dreams of pancakes.":







Their menu has like 1001 items omg toooooo many things to choose from I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Plus everything looks damn good! :9







Alaska (S$15) - fried dory with spicy mashed pancakes and really awesome fries:



Full Monty (S$16) - fluffy pancakes with sunny-sideups, sausages, baked beans and ham. All of my favourites!:














Paddington House of Pancakes
Metro City Square Mall, Kitchener Road, Singapore 208539

Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Tel: +65 6612 9029


And on Christmas Day itself, we went to NOOK D.I.Y House of Pancakes! This is my 2nd visit there, because I promised Shane I would bring him there once he gets back from Buffalo. My experience this time round was definitely better because all the items were available and I got to try those that I couldn't on my 1st visit (http://lovethekisses.blogspot.sg/2012/09/nook-diy-house-of-pancakes.html) there:









We chose the 1-Flavoured (Orignal) Pancakes (S$25) - comes with a choice of 2 toppings:









Rainbow Pancakes (S$12) - these are slightly too sweet in my opinion (I think it was the maple syrup):





Santa-on-my-head says Merry Christmas!! Hahaha:





Red Velvet pancakes (S$10) - with layers of cream cheese in between :9 I've been waiting for this since my first visit hahaha and I really love it! :D





Awkward smile hahaha:



We had too many pancakes for that night, but it's okay hahaha.


NOOK D.I.Y House of Pancakes
21 Lorong Kilat, #01-03, Singapore 598123

Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Tel: +65 6466 1811


I'm feeling hungry already after blogging this :( Anyway I'll be heading to BKK tonight!!! It's FINALLY my turn to travel. My IG has been filled with friends' photos in faraway countries and I am so envious :(
Meanwhile keep safe everyone! I'll be back on the 8th xx


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(credits to Google images)

Btw I'm helping my friend Sheryl sell her Canon EOS 500D. It is the model I use to take the photos on my blog with. Details of the camera can be found at: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos500d
It's in very good condition and comes with the 18-55mm kit lens. Selling for $600 (but slightly negotiable for fast dealers)!
Please leave your contact details if interested! Thank you :D

6 comments :

  1. Pancakes overload!! They look so good though! Glad to see that there's Paddington House of Pancakes, never knew there was this place! The Full Monty set looks particularly awesome! :D (so says the egg lover in me hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know too until I saw my IG friend's photos! haha it's a really nice place! ^^
      Yuppppp egg + breakfast set lovers will definitely love Full Monty!

      Delete
  2. Dear Sir/Madam,

    On behalf of the National Library Board (NLB), we would like to invite you to pledge your blog to the Singapore Memory Project as part of efforts to collect memories that are already manifested in existing online channels.

    The Singapore Memory Project (SMP) is a national initiative to collect, preserve and provide access to Singapore’s knowledge materials. Spearheaded by NLB, the SMP aims to build a national collection of content in diverse formats (including print, audio and video), to preserve them in digital form, and make them available for discovery and research.

    By pledging your blog to SMP, you are affirming that every memory matters. Whether your posts are an account of your daily life, or an expression of your thoughts, the SMP hopes to find a home for your memories so that it can help build towards an understanding of Singapore. You will also receive a badge that you can display on your blog in recognition of your contributions.

    Contributors to this blog pledging initiative will be listed on Singapore Memory portal’s blog pledging webpage. All blogs pledged to SMP will archived using NLB’s web harvesting software, in addition to images of each blog’s landing page.

    If you are keen to pledge your blog to SMP, simply fill up our response form at this following URL: http://singaporememory.simulation.com.sg/Public/Pledge.

    You may find out more about this initiative at http://www.iremember.sg/?page_id=2822.

    We are looking forward to your contribution.

    |Simulation Software & Technology (S2T) Pte Ltd 583 Orchard Road #14-02 Forum The Shopping Mall S(238884) w: www.simulation.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. interested in the camera! if it's still available let me know please :)

    rwgleong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I gave your email to my friend already. She'll contact you soon! :)

      Delete
  4. It's fun making your pancakes of various and weird designs :D

    http://foodesteem.blogspot.sg/2013/09/nook-house-of-pancakes.html

    ReplyDelete