Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Department of Caffeine (D.O.C.)

Seems like recently I'm updating more and more frequently haha.
Anyways this was Saturday's lunch! :)













Cafe Mocha (S$5.50)



Main Course + Salad (S$15) - For the mains we had roast chicken (the meat was a little too hard in my opinion) and for the salad we chose pasta with shrimps, cherry tomatoes and plum dressing. I couldn't taste the plum dressing at all, but the pasta was reeeaaallly good! It wasn't very flavourful but neither was it bland. However the portion's a little too small for a main course, we still felt hungry after finishing all the food:



French Toast (S$15) - brioche stuffed with maple syrup bananas, served with vanilla yogurt, almonds and blueberries:





It was pretty crowded when we went there at about ~2pm, people streamed in mostly in twos but fortunately the turnover rate is pretty high.
There's no GST and no service charge here (Y)!


Department of Caffeine (D.O.C.)
15 Duxton Road, Singapore 089481

Mon - Fri: 10:30am - 7:30pm
Sat - Sun: 9:30am - 7:30pm
Tel: +65 6223 3426


Instagram (@lovethekisses):







11 comments :

  1. Hey Wenhui! I assume you're still working at Five and Dime? (: If so, are you working on Wed? I MIGHT be coming down with my friend haha. Want to check out the cafe (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Glennda, sorry I'm not working on Wed!! I'm working tmr (Tuesday) afternoon and Sunday night for this week haha.

      Delete
    2. Awww it's okay then! Was hoping that I could say hi to you! Hopefully I'd see you there again when I come again :)

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures as usual! Wow. You look great in your insta gram picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're working Sunday night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wenhui! Just wondering what are you doing today? are you free?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry, I'm pretty much occupied every single day lol. Too many activities!

      Delete
    2. At night leh? Very late kind? 10pm plus kind?

      Delete
    3. Yup, till late night. Sorry.

      Delete
  5. Ok. Why are you so busy, wenhui? It's not good for you. You need a break. It's more healthy

    ReplyDelete