Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Backstage Cafe @ Kallang Way

Lunch @ Backstage Cafe on Friday:











Flat White (S$4):



Fries (~S$5) with Truffle Oil (S$1) - these are pretty average.... we've had better ones! And I've never been a fan of wavy fries:



Smoked Salmon Panini (S$11) - served with red onions, baby spinach and Dill cream spread:





Smoked Duck Wrap (S$10) - the smoked duck slices are thick and juicy, and the BBQ sauce goes really well with them. However the wrap's a little thick for my liking and I didn't particularly enjoy the mixture of veggies in the wrap:



Pancakes with Berries Compote (S$8) - 2 layers of fluffy pancakes with mixed berries. The compote tastes just right; it isn't too thick nor too sweet:







And this was my OOTD to the ZALORA x River Island VIP Party Launch that evening! Will blog about that in the next post :)




Backstage Cafe
158 Kallang Way, #01-06, Safekeep Building
Singapore 349245

Mon - Sat: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Tel: +65 6743 6893

6 comments :

  1. i have this feeling that you think you are better than other especially during dance practice. i am so glad i don't have to work with you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then I have to say your feeling is wrong. I've never once shown that I think I'm better; I persevere during trainings, I don't show off because I know my techniques suck and there's nothing to show off about, I've never once given up because I think I'm good but instead I press on to improve myself, I gladly help those who approach me for help, and I've never once volunteered to lead because I know I'm not good enough to.

      You're either someone who has never attended training with me before at all (and is just here to put me down), or you're someone who has only seen me few times and passing judgments too quickly.

      Delete
  2. Make love, not war haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoy looking at your blog!! how do you manage to stay sooo slim with all the trips to the cafes??! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I not VERY slim!! Hahaha. I just manage to (kinda) maintain it cos I dance about 3-5 days a week, so my metabolism rate is quite high I guess? Haha.

      Delete