Instagram @ lovethekisses

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Bread Yard @ SUTD

Friday's lunch @ Bread Yard!:











Spicy Tomato Chicken Spaghetti (S$4.90 / S$5.80) - the pasta was a little undercooked but it was decent enough for me. The portion's really huge given the price, but I'd prefer it to be spicier!:





Duck & Orange (S$5.90 / S$6.90) sandwich + Roast Beef (S$5.90 / S$6.90) sandwich - their bread are baked to perfection and the sandwich fillings are so generous! I loved the duck sandwich so much I ordered another one for myself hehe:



The Mashed Potato (S$1.20 / S$1.40)'s really good too, but I didn't like their Hot Chocolate (S$2.30 / S$2.70) which is too creamy/milky:



The prices stated are for SUTD students / Public, and I think they are very reasonable given the standard and portion of the food. Discounts are available too if you are from any local Universities! :)


Bread Yard
Blk 4, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
20 Dover Drive, Singapore 138682

Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tel: +65 6779 7986

----------



Just 2 more days to DanceArt's showcase!! We still have a number of 1.30pm tickets left, so please show me and my friends some support if you are free this Saturday (14th Dec)! Tickets are only at $5 each, and the show is about an hour long :)
Contact me if you want to come and watch us!!! Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment