Instagram @ lovethekisses

Monday, December 16, 2013

ZALORA's Hair Day Out!

Two Fridays ago I was invited to ZALORA's Hair Day Out event @ Tai Wah Studio. In their latest brand partnership with P&G, ZALORA has launched their professional haircare category with 3 of their top professional brands – Sebastian, Nioxin and SP. This is also the 1st time that these brands are available outside of salons, and ZALORA is the exclusive retailer for them!:













This was my stylist, Eddie, who is also Tai Wah’s hair educator:







I was the hair model for that night while Eddie explained and answered questions and myths with regards to haircare:



Temporary curls for me that night!:



With the lovely Zalora team:





And the fun girls from Honeycombers:





Really loved my curls that day! A pity I had dance rehearsals after that... didn't have a chance to show them pretty curls off :(
Thanks Beitris and the ZALORA team for having me down! :)

To check out their haircare products, head on to www.zalora.sg/women/beauty/hair/!

No comments :

Post a Comment