Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little Diner @ Bukit Timah Road

Last Sunday was my 2nd visit to Little Diner (1st visit: HERE) for their brunch. Wasn't intending to head there initially, but something I wanted to try at another cafe was OOS (hate it when this happens) and the nearest alternative was this!:





Cranberry Juice (S$4.80) + Homemade Iced Lemon Tea (S$6):



Piggy Burger (S$18) - this was their Burger Specials that day! I can't remember the full name though haha it's something-something-piggy-burger. Comes with a huge delicious pork patty, bacon, lettuce, cheese and apple sauce. I couldn't really taste the cheese (a good thing for me haha) and the strength of the apple sauce is just nice to complement the patty:





I didn't like their homefries that day. During my 1st visit the homefries were in cubes form and I loved them so much I ordered another bowl of it. But these are too oily and soggy (even though I'm a fan of soggy fries):



Omelette of the Day: Crabmeat omelette (S$12.50) - this is so so so so so heavenly. The omelette is fluffy yet creamy enough, and with the crabmeat fillings they melt in your mouth. This wasn't supposed to be my dish but I practically finished half of it haha. A pity this changes everyday on the menu, so I don't know when it'd return!:





Stuffed Super Cereal-Crusted French Toast (S$15.50) - stuffed with Nutella, topped with chocolate sauce and served with fried bananas and maple syrup on the side - a really sinful yet yummy combination! I loved the crispy cereal crust which has this slight burnt taste:







And as always, the service at Little Diner was excellent! :)


Little Diner
789 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 269763

Lunch (Tues – Fri): 11:30am - 2:30pm
Brunch (Sat – Sun): 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner (Tues – Fri): 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Sat - Sun: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
Tel: +65 6466 4088


We went to 4 Fingers that evening, it was my 1st time trying it and I finally got what the hype is about hahaha. I loved the soy wings, and the fries were so gooooood! Even those w/o seasonings:



Then it was sashimi time! We are always heading back to Kai Grill & Sushi @ PS for this and their Miso soup. Thick and juicy Mekajiki sashimi - my favourite! :D



It's been 2 years since I last worn such earrings hahaha but I found the wing really cute I had to get it:

No comments :

Post a Comment