Instagram @ lovethekisses

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentine's 2014 @ Carnivore

No, these balloons weren't mine though I really wished they were hahaha. So prettyyyy!! They were used for decorating the interiors of F&D for Valentine's dinner:





So anyway I went off for my own Vday dinner at Carnivore @ Dempsey for S$78++/pax, which comes with free flow meat and a buffet of salmon sashimi, mushroom soup, pasta, soft shell crab, veggies and dessert, as well as a glass of Champagne each:











Salmon Sashimi; spiced Pork Sausages:



Yummy Pork Ham and a type of Beef hahaha:



Pork Leg (?) and Butter-fish which we really liked! Pardon my really messy and oily plate:



No idea what this is. Everything looks the same to me:



Roasted Pineapple and a chiffon Cake which I thought was brownie from afar:



+some other types of meat (e.g lamb, chicken breast, chicken thigh) that I didn't take pictures of. So that concluded our really filling Valentine's Day dinner, and we went on to catch That Awkward Moment which was pretty funny + touching :')


Carnivore @ Dempsey
22 Dempsey Road, Singapore 249679

Buffet Dinner: 6.00pm - 11.00pm
$49++ per adult / $20++ per child
Tel: +65 6475 9160

No comments :

Post a Comment