Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, May 11, 2014

GRUB @ Bishan Park

Finally managed to have brunch at GRUB last Saturday! This is probably one of the places in my to-go list that has been there for the longest time lololol:







Iced White Coffee (S$6) and Orange Juice (S$3.50) - I got cheated thinking the juice is freshly squeezed because it says "100% juice" lol. Anyway it tastes really artificial and I found a tiny bug in it too, so I ordered another drink......



..... an Iced Mocha (S$6) - coffee here's generally pretty good:



Mentaiko Fries (S$9) - generous portion of fries with orgasmic (hahaha) mentaiko aioli and nori seaweed. I reaaally love mentaiko but so far the only mentaiko dishes that have impressed me are from Japanese sushi restaurants + Five & Dime. I am very happy that these make the cut too!!! Sooooooo yummy:





GRUB Breakfast Set (S$15) - consists of grilled focaccia, scrambled eggs, mushroom (which looks really dry and unimpressive), side salad, a choice of chicken cheese sausage/garlic thyme pork sausage and a coffee/tea/homemade or canned drink. Nothing special, except for the red sauce by the side which is sweet + sour and tastes really good~:





French Toast (S$12) - with garlic pork thyme sausage, strawberries, sour cream and maple syrup. The bread's a little too thin... like the normal Gardenia bread which I can make french toasts with at home :/ The taste isn't fantastic too and I find it very sweet:





Churros ($S9) - served with dark chocolate dip and tangy creme anglais:





It tastes really yummy with the dark chocolate! I only ate one stick though... not exactly a fan of churros:





Food isn't as great I've expected... they look better than they taste :(
Anyway GRUB's recently launched their new Lunch menu so they are now open on weekday afternoons too!


GRUB
510 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
Ang Mo Kio, Singapore 569983

Tue - Fri: 11:00 - 3:00pm / 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00am - 4:00pm / 5:30pm - 10:30pm
(Closed on Mondays and the last Tuesday of every month)
Tel: +65 6459 5743


Some OOTD shots!:










Anyway a very Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment