Instagram @ lovethekisses

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

[ADVERT] Maggi's NEW Extra Spicy Curry Noodles

The brand name Maggi shouldn't sound foreign as most of you must have eaten Maggi's instant noodles at some point of time in your lives. It is affordable and convenient, yet tastes really good as well! My favourites are the Chicken and Tomyam flavours, and I always love finishing the soup up till the last drop :9

A few weeks ago, the kind people of Maggi sent me a package that contained their new Extra Spicy Curry Noodles to try. It is bigger and spicier than the regular version - with an extra noodle portion of 30g in each packet and extra spicy Maggi curry seasoning - so it's more filling and much more satisfying!
Anyway I'm here to be the judge today... am I able to handle the hotness??







The bag also contained a huge bowl from Maggi:



As well as 2 bottles of Aqua Panna Mineral Water to prepare for the spiciness haha. These actually made me scared. Is it really so spicy??:



You can actually add some vegetables, eggs or meat for a more complete meal, but for mine I only added an egg hehe:





Okay let's start!!:









I love spicy food because of the really shiok feeling, but they always leave me perspiring and tearing haha. But well, challenge's already accepted!:







Drank a sip of the soup after that and the spiciness got caught in my throat hence the expression hahaha:



Aqua Panna water to the rescue!:









And yes, I managed to finish the whole bowl eventually although my nose was running horribly after hahaha. Challenged completed! (Y)



The portion really IS significantly larger than usual and the curry broth's really flavourful. It isn't as spicy as I've expected it to be (but still very spicy!!), but it's a good thing since I wouldn't be able to finish it if it was heehee.


Maggi 2-minute Extra Spicy Curry Noodles are available at all leading supermarkets including Cold Storage, FairPrice, Giant, Sheng Shiong and Prime for S$3.45 (5 x 103g packets).

2 comments :

  1. Love your hairband and nice face expression !! hehe ... you just made my day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you!!! You made my day too :D

      Delete