Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, November 30, 2014

FIX Cafe @ Ah Hood Road | The Assembly Ground

Had a very very very belated (hahaha oops) birthday celebration for Leon 2 weeks ago @ FIX. I've seen many photogenic food photos from this cafe so I decided to give it a try:









Iced White Coffee (S$6):



Beef Chilli Cheese Fries (S$7) - the shoestring fries are plus points and I love the nacho cheese, but the chilli beef taste isn't strong enough. I think it could have been spicier too:





3-Cheese Penne Gratin (S$10) - this is a little too cheesy for me, I ended up eating the penne w/o the cheese hahaha. Real cheese lovers would probably like this hahah:







Fish & Chips (S$12) - for the price I thought the portion was quite small, but it tastes pretty decent! I don't usually like fish & chips, but this is surprisingly okay for me:





Donuts with Salted Egg Dip (S$7) - my favourite dish of all! The sugared donuts are soft and fluffy, and the dip is really yummy:





I heard the desserts there are pretty good, but we didn't give them a try.


FIX
31 Ah Hood Rd, HomeTeamNS-JOM Clubhouse,
#01-06, Singapore 329979

Daily: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Tel: +65 62561484

------------

And this was at The Assembly Ground with Windy earlier this month!:







Iced Green Tea Latte (S$6.50) - kinda addicted to matcha lattes recently hahaha. The ice-cream that came with it was a pleasant surprise:



Popcorn Chicken (S$9) - bite-sized chicken tenders with spicy mayo:



Truffle Fries (S$9) - straight-cut fries with parmesan, truffle oil and tartar sauce:



The Assembly Brunch (S$19.50) - consists of scrambled eggs, salmon (or bacon), Wiener sausages, sautéed mushrooms, potato gratin, grilled cherry tomatoes and toasts. The potato gratin and sausages are really good!:



Beef Chilli Fettucine (S$16) - pasta with braised beef, parmesan and herbs. We didn't quite like this because of its taste:






The Assembly Ground
The Cathay, 2 Handy Road,
#01-21, Singapore 229233

Mon - Fri: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat - Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Tel: +65 6733 3375


OOTD:

No comments :

Post a Comment