Instagram @ lovethekisses

Monday, February 29, 2016

Bernice's & Wanhin's Wedding @ The South Beach

Attended Bernice & Wanhin's wedding earlier this month @ The South Beach! I never bothered googling about this place beforehand, and Windy told me "I don't think it's a hotel" so naturally I assumed it was like a regular Chinese restaurant or something.

This was my outfit for that day.... when I reached the place everyone was in super nice gowns/maxi dresses I felt so embarrassed. I was probably one of the verrrry few who was so dressed down oops.









Yeah, needless to say The South Beach was actually very grand hahaha. Check out the ballroom interior:





The couple's 1st march-in!:





Twinning hehehe:











2nd march-in!





The backdrop was tooooo gorgeous:







2 comments :

  1. We recently had our wedding at this place, and we couldn't have been happier. We had a particular vision for our wedding, and we were given just that. These wedding venues have unique space, with an incredible view. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding and the foods are looks good too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete