Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, December 4, 2016

[ADVERT] Spectacle Hut

Spectacle Hut has in store many branded and exclusive eyewear brands such as Victoria Beckham, Loewe, Linda Farrow, Sting and A Bathing Ape.



You can also find a wide range of contact lenses including Anna Sui contact lenses, which makes it a very good place to shop for a gift for your loved ones!



I was given a credit of S$280 to purchase something from Spectacle Hut but since I wasn't in need of anything, I decided to let my brother choose something for himself instead.





We were served by Jess at Jurong Point's outlet, who provided my family and I really friendly service throughout our visit! :)





For spectacle frames, Spectacle Hut provides Express services starting from 20 mins for Single Vision lenses, and 4 hours for Progressive lenses.


Thank you Spectacle Hut for having us! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment