Instagram @ lovethekisses

Friday, September 17, 2021

[REVIEW] Dig in Cakes

Dig In Cakes is an online cake delivery store in Singapore which offers a variety of interesting flavoured cakes such as Okinawa Milk Tea and Blueberry Elderflower. However, I was getting the cake for my brother's birthday, and him being him, isn't very adventurous when it comes to food hahahaha so he picked a very predictable 8-inch Red Velvet Cake (S$84)!

Every order comes with a customisable message card for you to send your wishes to that special someone. Simply enter your message at checkout!



The exterior of the cake looks pretty normal, but decent enough for a simple celebration.
(Anyway they forgot to provide me with a birthday topper and candle, so I had to use my own lol. Thankfully I had spare ones at home.)




The interior of the cake is really pretty, with alternating layers of sponge and cream cheese. I like how the cream cheese layers weren't too thick so the taste didn't get too overpowering. The sweetness level overall was right for me too!



I enjoyed the combination of the different textures from the sponge, the cream as well as the crunchiness of the nuts.




If you are searching for gifts, Dig In Cakes also offers flowers, balloons and plush toys to complete the package! They provide island-wide delivery 24/7 as well so not to worry about holding any last minute celebrations! :)

Thank you Dig In Cakes for making my brother's celebration a success!

No comments :

Post a Comment