Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, March 30, 2014

OZ Specialty Coffee @ Sin Ming Road

Last Sunday Windy and I had brunch @ OZ Specialty Coffee, a relatively new and peaceful cafe near the Upper Thomson area. The other week when I went past this place with my #brunchdategirls it was really quiet too I've no idea why, because the place is so good for chilling + food's pretty decent too! But well, not complaining since I got to enjoy my meal w/o the bustling crowd hehe:













Iced Mint Chocolate (S$5.50) - a very refreshing chocolate drink with a subtle minty taste:



Signature Mix Salad (S$7.50) - fresh mesclun mixed with pickled onions, cherry tomatoes, mandarin oranges and toasted almonds in homemade honey vinaigrette dressing. They were out of pickled onions that day so they gave us a little more of everything haha.
I think the dressing makes this simple salad taste a lot better, and the combination of that + the juice from the mandarin oranges + that of the tomatoes' is even yummier!:





Morning Catch (S$13) - consists of scrambled eggs, thick yummy slices of smoked salmon, multi-grain toast, tri-floral honey and fresh greens. I loved the scrambled eggs! The amount of pepper on it is just right too. I've always been a fan of sunny side-ups but recently I've taken a liking to scrambled eggs because of the really decent ones I've had. The tiny jar of honey is super yummy too! It's a little sweet but very fragrant at the same time. I didn't finish using it but couldn't help but bring it home and spread it on my bread hahaha:





Salted Caramel Waffle (S$7.50) - belgian waffles with homemade salted caramel sauce topped with vanilla ice-cream.
The salted caramel tastes just right - it is thick and sticky, but neither too sweet nor too salty. The waffles are slightly hard and crunchy, distinguishing themselves from the usual fluffy ones :






OZ Specialty Coffee
11 Sin Ming Road, #01-13
Thomson V Two, Singapore 575629

---------

On another note, thank you BRAND's InnerShine for sending me these Marine Collagen Essence Strips in Acai Berry! They are really convenient and yummy, and they contain micro-collagen for better absorption to maintain skin suppleness and youthfulness.
Comes in 3 flavours - Acai Berry (purple strip), Kyoho Grape (pink strip) and Japanese Mikan (orange strip), you can get them from Watsons, Guardian, Rakuten and their online store! :)



---------

Some recent Instagrams (@lovethekisses). I think I've been posting too much recently oops:









Too many backlogs to clear! :O

No comments :

Post a Comment