Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Play|Glam Styled Photoshoot

Even though I’ve done a couple of shoots, I’ve never gotten the opportunity to be in fashion/editorial-style ones, so I am really grateful when some of my dance students-turned-friends agreed to help me with this project of mine! Always loved how cool everything looks whenever I see such photos on my IG following feed haha.

THANK YOU for satisfying another of my little dreams! I really like how the photos turned out :D



2nd look! Spent a little too much time on the 1st look so we kinda had to rush through this haha:





View the behind-the-scenes footages here: BTS!

Styling/Art Direction: Gigi Soh @thecheesychick
Makeup: Shellvia Valentina @shellviavalentina
Photography: Chai Xinyi @xinyishoots
Behind-the-scenes Vanessa Pee @vannrocks
Model: Wang Wenhui @lovethekisses

No comments :

Post a Comment