Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

[REVIEW] Cake Delivery Singapore

Last weekend was my elder (I feel the need to mention this because everyone thinks he's the younger one...) brother's birthday! I happened to have a cake sponsorship from Cake Delivery Singapore and my brother didn't mind having a 'free' cake so.... hahaha.

Here are some perks of ordering from Cake Delivery Singapore!
1. FREE delivery for orders above S$80 - this is already a plus point as many delivery charges can add up to become so expensive.
2. Midnight and 24-hr delivery services - now you can plan a last-minute midnight birthday surprise without worry!
3. Money-back guarantee if your cake arrived in bad condition, or is delivered late for more than one hour.


We chose the 9.5″ Chocolate Rainbow Cake (S$82.90) that was fit for 12 pax. Delivery was done within the requested timing but the size and weight caught me offguard - I clearly didn't register how big the cake was gonna be when I placed my orders hahaha. But all's good! The more the merrier.
The only disappointment was the 'Expectations vs Reality' presentation of the cake haha this was what was shown on the website which got us excited:



And this was what we received, which was still fine, just not as appealing:



So.. does my ELDER brother really look younger than me?? Hahaha:



After my Mum cut into the cake to reveal the bright red top layer, my excitement came back because it looks so pretty already!!:



TA-DA! Fluffy colourful layers of the rainbow:



I can really stare at the vivid colours the whole day. They are made with natural and preservative-free food colourings:



My family and I loved how the cake wasn't too sweet - the balance between the chocolate ganache, cream and cake (the layers only have a single flavour) was just right. The texture was soft and fluffy, the only pity was that the missing colourful sprinkles would have added an additional crunch.



Cake Delivery Singapore also has many other variety of cakes like Biscoff Cheesecake, Mao Shan Wang Chocolate cake, Ondeh Ondeh cake, as well as flower bouquets and soft toys for special occasions!

Thank you once again Natalie and Cake Delivery Singapore for allowing us to have a wonderful celebration! :)


Cake Delivery
https://cakedelivery.sg
hello@cakedelivery.sg
WhatsApp: +65 8555 3702

No comments :

Post a Comment