Instagram @ lovethekisses

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Five & Dime Eatery @ River Valley Road

Last Saturday at Five & Dime @ River Valley Road for dinner:







Their dinner menu's pretty limited (I think there's only 1 page of food?) but they've lots of drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. I'm not too sure about their brunch/lunch menus, but hopefully they have lots more because food here's reeaaallly good! :D









Meatballs ($8 for 5 pieces) - the meatballs are a mixture of pork+chicken, and they taste a lot like McDonald's hotcake sausage! Yummy:



The Burger ($23) - made of pork+beef patty which is really thick and juicy, comes with fries and I added a sunny sideup for $2 (I can't live w/o eggs!):



Braised Pork Belly ($22) - the awesome pork belly with cold soba. The sauce is sooooo delicious! This wasn't my dish but I kept eating the soba because mixed with the pork sauce it is so so heavenly:



And finally, our dessert - Dark Chocolate Crème Brûlée ($13), with berries on the side. I'm not really a fan of crème brûlée but I loooove dark chocolate, so this mixture of bitter and sweet makes it very yummy!







Five & Dime's a pretty small cafe, but I love the neat white interior which gives a cosy feeling. There are restrooms right above the dining area, and also a public carpark just behind the cafe (where I took the photos of myself). Food prices for dinner are slightly on the steep side, but if you happen to be around the area, do pop by because I think you'd like their food! :D


Five & Dime
297 River Valley Road, Singapore 238338

Monday-Thu: 12pm-12am
Friday-Sun: 10am-12am
Tel: +65 9236 5002

7 comments :

  1. Why is my "act yi ge checking if other customers are looking" pose there? :O! The food there is really good!!! It's better if those who did not make a reservation drop by early.. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha cos I like that picture! :D Yeah, and thanks for letting my readers know hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hehe the heart shaped pose again ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA he plans to do it in every cafe/food place we go to! :P

      Delete
  3. The food prices are really quite pricey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are! :( But I think their food's worth every cent! Haha.

      Delete
    2. Can be a once in a while indulgence, and the portions are rather small for a guy, so maybe couples should include one appetizer when they order. Or maybe I was really really hungry...

      Delete