Instagram @ lovethekisses

Friday, August 10, 2012

Cafe Epicurious @ The Rail Mall (closed)

This was last Saturday's lunch at Cafe Epicurious (they sell mainly dishes with eggs) / Sweet Salty Spicy (they sell mainly Thai food, and it's located just adjacent to Epicurious. You can choose to sit at either side and order from either one):









Freshly squeezed orange juice ($6) - It looks like a pretty large jar from the photo but it's actually not. Expensive for its size but it tastes really good!





I haven't been an eggs benedict fan ever since the first time I tried it (I think it was at Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery?) ~2 or 3 years ago, but last Saturday I decided to give it another shot. This one tastes slightly better than Wild Honey's, but still I don't think I'll ever order it anymore :/

Eggs Benedict ($14) with warm baked beans ($1.50) and smoked salmon ($2.50 for 3 slices) as sides:







Mussaman Curry with rice ($10 + $1.50) from Sweet Salty Spicy - with chicken, potatoes and fried shallots inside. And according to Shane, this dish wasn't very impressive:





The day when I decided to go denim/blue:














Cafe Epicurious
392 Upper Bukit Timah Road
The Rail Mall, Singapore

Tel: +65 6894 5926

2 comments :