Instagram @ lovethekisses

Friday, February 22, 2013

CAC Appreciation Dinner!

Last Friday at CAC Appreciation dinner:

With my Brunch Date girls!:











Sandra hahahah:



Tee Yien and Chun Wai!:











DanceArt girls! The photographer asked everyone to do a dance-y pose but I ended up being the only one doing it lolol:



And I love this shot:



I know I shouldn't be wearing heels but I was too vain hahahaha.


x. Didn't go for the Safari Zoo run in the end because my foot is still not in the condition to. Such a waste because I was really looking forward to it, not to mention the $60 registration fee :(

x. Ended my 5th day of work this afternoon at Five & Dime, and so far it's been great! I'm really thankful for the lovely colleagues there who are ever so friendly and helpful ^^

x. Went back to dance training today and I feel so weak after not exercising for 3 weeks. But at least my foot is slowly getting better and I managed to dance a short choreography which is good news for me! HURRY HURRY HURRY RECOVERRRRRRRRRRR I AM GETTING IMPATIENT.

2 comments :

  1. Patient... You will recover =)) ... Force yourself and somebody will punch you! heheh.. =P

    ReplyDelete