Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ADVERT: Stephie's Shop + Sketch-a-Tote

I was wearing this Strictly Blue Skirt kindly sponsored again by Stephie's Shop. Love this piece because of its smooth and stretchy material! It's also my first time wearing skirts of this length and I really like it!:





Head to Stephie's Shop for apparels for every occasion! They've recently opened up new categories such as maxi skirts and pants :)


I've also received 2 totebags from Sketch-a-Tote which I really love:







Sketch-a-tote believes in uniqueness and exclusivity, hence they sell customisable artistic tote bags that range from cutesy prints to animals prints and even ombre designs.





The also sell accessories like watches and necklaces too!



Visit Sketch-a-Tote or their Facebook page now! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment