Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PARK @ Holland Village

Last Wednesday's lunch at PARK:

(This photo taken from their Facebook page)




(This photo taken from their Facebook page)




Truffled Mac & Cheese (S$11.80) - Mac & Cheese needs no introduction, but the truffle taste here is a little too strong for my liking:



SPAM Chips (S$8.50) - I love these deep-fried luncheon meat slivers! Really really addictive and the portion's pretty huge. It got a little too salty for me towards the end though haha:



Mixed Green Salad with Ham (S$7.80) - this huge bowl contains a really generous amount of mixed greens and thinly-sliced ham, with Japanese sesame dressing (which goes really well with the salad) on the side:



Aglio Olio Tiger Prawns Spaghetti (S$17.50) - contains tons of capsicums so it has this 'peppery' taste to it, rather than the usual olive oil and garlicky taste. I'm not exactly a fan of red/green peppers so I found this pasta average haha. The prawns are yummy though!:



Toast Soldiers (S$6) - I didn't like this dish at all :( It's too cheesy and I was really disappointed. I was looking forward to dipping the toasts in soft-boiled eggs because that's what the name usually suggests, but there were none:



Lemon Meringue Cake (S$9.90) - your usual sponge cake topped with a thick layer of meringue. Tastes pretty good but a little overpriced for a not-so-huge piece of cake:




PARK
281 Holland Ave, #01-01, Singapore 278996

Tue – Thu: 10:00am - 12:00am
Fri – Sat: 10:00am - 2:00am
Sun: 10:00am - 12:00am
Tel: +65 9721 3815

---------------------------------

I'm finally done with TRDO (and am missing it already. Will blog about it soon!) and I've just arrived in SG from a 3D2N trip to Malaysia with the family. I've also signed up (after a year of procrastination) for Circus Arts @ Jitterbugs! Went for my 1st class just now right after I reached SG and it was scary hahaha.
More and more activities coming up and I really like to keep myself occupied. Can't wait for the MBS Staycation with Rubz and Sheryl on Thursday!!

6 comments :

  1. Yay cant wait to see both of you again and the luncheon meat chips thing looks damn nomz can!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahhh 2 more days! And yessss that was my favourite dish that day hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Wow circus arts sound crazy! Not going to look for a job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty fun actually! The hanging upside down part scares me though haha.
      Nope, not looking for a full-time job this year. Just gonna continue to dance and work part-time for now :)

      Delete
  3. Hey there!! It's Bryan! I can't seem to put my name from my phone. How are you? :) the place is so yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy I'm good, thanks for asking :) Haha yup it IS really yellow!

      Delete