Instagram @ lovethekisses

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pulau Ubin!

Last Tuesday we went to Pulau Ubin to cycle! It was my 1st time there hahaha.

Ferry rides (per trip) are at S$2.50 per person, and they take a min/max of 12 persons NOT based on a first-come-first-served basis. Ubin's about a 10- to 15-minute ride from Changi Village Ferry Terminal:

(Photos taken with iPhone 4S)


























Too many huge dogs around, but they were well-behaved:



Had lunch at this seafood restaurant (it was the only one opened at that time), and the service was sooooo slow. We waited about 10 minutes for a table, and another 40 minutes for our food because apparently they only have 1 wok omg. But okay, the food was good enough I guess:







Rented our bikes at S$8 each (whole day till 6pm) and off we go! The rocky roads weren't easy to ride on at all. Once there was this huge insect that couldn't stop flying around me I shook my head so hard my bicycle almost crashed into the trees hahaha:





I never knew Ubin was so beautiful. Felt like I was in another country:











We spotted some wild boars! These were the smaller ones:



Another breathtaking view @ Chek Jawa:















And this was ~20m above the ground @ Jejawi Tower!:

No comments :

Post a Comment