Instagram @ lovethekisses

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Amazing Race | Bitters & Love

Last Thursday afternoon:
Helped out with Kranji Secondary School's dance camp's amazing race with Shuwei, Nari, Sandra, Jane and TY. The whole event took about 5 hours and we basically ran around Bugis, Dhoby Ghaut, Somerset and Orchard from 12-5pm. I almost died hahaha it wasn't easy looking after the kids + being the station/games masters + being the AOs all at the same time, plus most of them were bursting with energy because they are ~10 years younger than me?! Hahaha. But it was a really fun experience and I'm glad I grew closer to them :)













HAHAHA this was how they looked like by the end of the race (minus their makeshift props-costumes):





Team GARFIELD! :D I think I can pose off as one of them if I didn't have coloured hair hahaha:







---------------

And this was last Saturday night @ Bitters & Love (which is actually Shoebox Canteen in the day):

Love how they customise your drinks according to your preferences (sweetness level, alcohol content, fruitiness etc) and the containers were all so cute!:



Our 2nd round of drinks were much nicer. I still can't get over the Nutella toasts that came along with my Chocolate Whiskey haha.:








Bitters & Love
36 North Canal Road, Singapore 059292

Mon - Thurs: 6:00pm - 12:00am
Fri - Sat: 6:00pm - 2:00am
Tel: +65 6438 1836

No comments :

Post a Comment