Instagram @ lovethekisses

Thursday, March 27, 2014

[REVIEW] Stateland Cafe @ Bali Lane

Last Saturday I was invited by Fai to lunch @ Stateland Cafe which is opened by 3 guys who are really friendly with their services!:





Strawberry Lemonade (~S$4) + Iced Cafe Latte (~S$4) - The lemonade's okay... I couldn't figure out whether it's too sweet or too sour lol. I don't think they use real strawberries too; I prefer the one I had at F&D hehe.
Fai didn't have a good experience with the latte hahaha but I met a friend halfway through and she bought a hot latte and liked it:





Eggs Benedict (S$14.90) - 2 poached eggs served on buttered toasts with stewed mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and creamy hollandaise sauce. I love the plating for this! Makes it look so yummy and it really is :9 The eggs are runny and the hollandaise sauce is lightly flavoured. The grilled tomatoes are sweet and bursting with juices too:







French Toast (S$10.90) - thick griddled broiche slices with blueberry maple compote and fresh berries. The brioche is soft and fluffy, with the sides slightly crispy. Overall it is of okay-sweetness even though it looks diabetic haha:







Statelanders' Honey Toast (S$10.90) - this is their signature dish if I'm not wrong! Thick-cut toast baked with salted-butter and honey, topped with vanilla ice-cream and fresh fruits, with honey on the side. The crust of the toast is crispy and the interior's soft, and you can taste the sweetness and mild saltiness of it. It tastes a little like cornflakes to us! Haha. Also dusted with icing sugar on top, so not much additional honey is needed (they didn't give much either):









Thanks for having me! :)


Stateland Cafe
30 Bali Lane, Singapore 189866

Mon: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Wed - Thurs: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri - Sat: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Sun: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Tel: +65 9296 4997


OOTD!:



4 comments :

  1. Wenhui your skin is flawless!! :O So jealous! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha not it's not! Just happened that I was pimple-free that few days!! :D

      Delete
  2. You should have tried the waffle!! Its pretty good! But the honey toast seems yummy too from your pics :)

    http://foodesteem.blogspot.sg/2014/04/stateland-cafe.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha okay I shall try it the next time I head there! :) Thank you!!

      Delete