Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lee Cooper Singapore: Photoshoot

Sometime in the month of May, I had the opportunity to do a photoshoot for Lee Cooper Singapore.

Here are some of the shots from behind-the-scenes (all outfits from the shoot c/o of Lee Cooper). Thanks Gloria for snapping these for me!:















I was trying to stand on the swing when Nicole (she was the photographer that day) wasn't looking hahaha:



















And here are some photos from Nicole's camera!:















Thanks for the collaboration opportunity! :)

Check out Lee Cooper Singapore's Facebook page for more outfits, as well as the (impromptu) video interview they made with me!

--------------

I also got to pick some items (3 tops, 1 bottom and 1 shoe) from the Lee Cooper store @ Level 2 of Orchard Gateway:

















One of the tops I picked was a grey polo tee! I love the front pockets:



And this pink slouchy top featured in my previous PSB Academy post:



I also got a casual blue tee, a pair of shorts and a pair of black pumps.

Thanks once again, Lee Cooper, for having me! :D

3 comments :

  1. Very pretty model! And I really like your picks from the store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you the Nicole from that day?? Hahaha thank you! I loved what I picked too heheh :D

      Delete
    2. Yes, I am the "Nicole from that day"
      Hahaha, that's great, really happy to hear that :)

      Delete