Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

theWYLDshop x Inverted Edge showroom | KLARITY product launch

This is probably one of the most overdued posts ever hahaha.

On 24th July, I was invited down to theWYLDshop's pop-up Monochrome display at the Inverted Edge showroom, an installation that features new brands and collections:























The dessert spread!:





Cupcakes from Butter Studio:







Dark chocolate brownies and assorted meringues from Strictly Pastry @ Joo Chiat Road. I loved the fluffy meringue with passionfruit mousse, but the brownie was a little too sweet for us:







With some of the girls at the event!:





Because theWYLDshop event calls for a wild pose hahaha:







Thanks Kara for the invite! :)

-----------------------

And backdate to 26th June, where I attended KLARITY's product launch @ Salt Grill & Sky Bar:











KLARITY launched its 2 new product lines that afternoon - the V-line Series and Miracle White Series - which consist of an array of innovative products that are paraben-free and halal-certified.

CC Miracle White Lotion 100ml (S$49) - this is enriched with diamond powder and wild rosehip extract, giving you an instant glow after application. Also with an SPF30/PA++, it helps to protect your skin from harmful UV rays:



Lasertox V-line Shape Up (S$59) - an intensive one-week treatment for a contoured jaw line without any form of surgery, by accelerating the reduction of fat and double chin:





With special guest Mediacorp actress Julie Tan, who gave us more information about the products:





And finally for the long-awaited lunch!





Sashimi of kingfish, ginger, eschalots and goats - most of the people at my table disliked the taste of this because it was too fishy, but I loved it a lot! So tempted to finish their share up when they offered it to me hahaha (but I didn't):



Grilled Baramudi - with pea puree, fennel, apple and elderflower dressing. The meat was soft and tender and I preferred this to my choice of baby chicken:



Portuguese Baby Chicken - with chargrilled corn, chillies, chorizo and olives:



I thought that their Main dishes were nothing special, but the Chocolate Truffle won me over! So crunchy and yummy and chocolatey. The gold shimmers made things a little unglam though hahaha:





Table 1 with Julie Tan:



With Lydia and Kat!:



Adel, Shufeng and Steph:







Thanks Natalie and KLARITY for having me! :)













Got my hair cut and treated at Black Hair Salon after the event. Love how it looked under the bright sun! For all my readers, you can quote "Blackangel Wenhui" for a 10% off all hair services (exclusive of other promos) :D

No comments :

Post a Comment