Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Revelry @ Chun Tin Road

Last weekend, with my parents again! Hehe. I love how they are always willing to explore cafes with me whenever they are free:























Hot Matcha Latte (S$5.50) - one of my go-to drinks recently. I love anything Matcha!



Iced Matcha Latte (S$6):



2-in-1 (S$7) - Hong Kong-style milk tea cake with Espresso. The texture is smooth and creamy, I like how dense and yummy it is as well. The thin layer of jelly on top feels a little gooey though haha. And check out those golden spoons!





On Cloud 9 (S$15) - waffles with pretty blue candy floss, marshmallows, lemon curd and Vanilla ice-cream (I changed mine to Chocolate!). What attracted me to order this was the cotton candy and lemon curd :9
The overall sweetness is balanced out by the generous serving of lemon curd. The cotton candy melted really quickly though, which was a pity. I didn't really like the waffles as it is too light/airy, but I do have friends who enjoyed it very much:








Revelry
21 Lorong Kilat, #01-02, Singapore 598123

Mon, Wed - Thurs: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Fri: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 11:00pm
Sun: 10:00am - 10:00pm

Tel: +65 9278 0466

2 comments :

  1. it looks pretty empty. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was! There were only about 3-4 tables occupied when I was there (at around 4pm).
      It's generally pretty quiet in that area.

      Delete