Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Refuel Cafe @ Bedok Reservoir Road | TRDO Duet

2 Saturdays ago @ Refuel Cafe with my parents for brunch:

















Fresh Orange Juice (S$4.80):



Iced Lime Tea (S$4.20) - I thought this was pretty special as I've have never seen it in any other cafes before. It tastes like English breakfast tea flavoured with lime, but it might be hard to appreciate during the 1st few sips haha:



Full Tank (S$13.90) - breakfast set with bratwurst sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms, toasts, tomatoes, baked beans and salad. I particularly liked the runny scrambled eggs (though it could be a little more flavourful), sausage and crispy bacon, while my Mum loved the mushrooms:





Pulled Pork Burger (S$12.90) - shredded pork in BBQ sauce and lemonly slaw served in between sesame buns. I was looking forward to this as it is one of the Chef's recommendations but somehow the BBQ sauce doesn't really complement the pork :(



Banana Pancake (S$9.50) - 3 thin pieces of pancakes served with scrambled eggs and salad. The pancakes are a little on the dry side, but the sweet mushy bananas within them help a little:





Bacon BBQ Melt (S$9.90) - the savoury melts (bacon in BBQ sauce with melted cheese) was our favourite dish although the portion isn't really justifiable for the price. Yummy yummy!:










Refuel Cafe
Blk 744 Bedok Reservoir Road
#01-3029, Singapore 470744

Mon: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Wed - Sun: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Tel: +65 64480015

---------------------------

OOTD:









----------------------------

Last Sunday was our TRDO Duet Heats @ Scape, and I'm really happy to say that we're on to the Finals!! :D
Thanks Clarice for always believing in me ("You CAN ONNNEE.")!! I still don't know why you asked me to compete together with you - I was probably the last resort right... HAHAHAH oops. Anyway here's to more unglamorous and disastrous explorations together, more LOLs and HAHAHAHAs. Let's do this!!

Catch us on 7th Feb 2015 @ Singapore Polytechnic, with 14 other duos. Tickets are on sale now at Peatix at S$20 each! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment