Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Coastal Settlement | Choupinette

Dined @ The Coastal Settlement one evening with Christabel! Haven't seen her for soooo long:





We had Truffle Fries, Mushroom and Wagyu Beef Pizza and the Buratta & Tomato Salad which I really loved! Their Homemade Iced Lemon Barley was so yummy too:



Hello there!



----------------

Last Saturday: Had an event at MGP Label's office in the afternoon (thanks for accompanying me, Shu!)...





... then I met up with Yan at Choupinette before our dance rehearsals.

I have to agree that they have one of the best poached eggs in Singapore! The smoked salmon slice is huge too. The only down side is the steep price - they offer set meals for their brunch items which consist of a Main + juice + coffee/tea/hot chocolate for around S$26++. You can choose to order a la carte, but that's just S$2 off the set meal price.

Anyway, ~3 years ago when I 1st came here I was still hating poached eggs because of a bad experience at Epicurious. I thought they all taste so bad. I SHOULD HAVE CAME HERE FIRST:



Yan bought a really cute Carrot Cake to celebrate Finalia's birthday! It wasn't from Choupinette, we only took it out to take photos hahaha:





HAHA:



OOTD:





No comments :

Post a Comment