Instagram @ lovethekisses

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Curious Palette @ Prinsep Street

This afternoon I had some alone time in-between my Sinseh visit and a meeting + dance rehearsals. Since Curious Palette was just right opposite where the sinseh was (in PoMo), I decided to pay it a visit!

The cafe was huge and I really liked the interior:











Iced Mocha (S$6.90):



Truffled Sweet Potato Fries (S$14.90) - this came in a huge bowl fit for 2-3 persons which obviously I couldn't finish by myself. I da bao-ed it and shared with my friends hehehe. The truffle was subtle, but enough not to cover the taste of the sweet potato:



Buttermilk Waffles with Strawberry Compote (S$12.90) - fluffy waffles with a scoop of Vanilla Bean ice-cream and granola. I liked this but I wished there was more granola:










Curious Palette
64 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188667

Mon: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Wed - Thurs: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Fri - Sat: 9:00am - 12:00am
Sun: 9:00am - 10:00pm
Tel: +65 62381068

------------------------------

Sometimes I wonder why people work in the service sector when they don't have the passion/right attitude to serve their customers. Are they even enjoying it?? Or were they forced into doing it? How did they pass their interviews in the 1st place...? :/ And I'm not talking about handling difficult or rude customers, but customers who are actually friendlier than you and did nothing to irk you. What's so hard about putting on a smile on your face? I'm so sick of being patient and nice towards servers that don't deserve it.

No comments :

Post a Comment