Instagram @ lovethekisses

Monday, August 10, 2015

LASALLE fashion exhibition shoot - Shanghai 3.0

Few months back I was approached by Desiree to help with her fashion project for LASALLE. I was supposed to be a Shanghai dancer in the 1930s but none of us really knew how to portray it hahaha. We just did what we could:

MUA doing my hair!





Look #1:









Look #2:







Look #3 - my favourite series! Hehehe:











Look #4:







Look #5 - this was mostly for the dance video which we shot at the end:







The shoot ended after 5 hours at ~1am, thankfully the place was just 2 stops away from my house.

Group shot! Thank you everyone for having me and being so patient :D



Exhibition day @ DECK!











It was awkward watching myself on the screen so I didn't stay there long haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment