Instagram @ lovethekisses

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Goodbye 2016; Hello 2017

This 2016, I gained some and I lost some.

Still thankful for the opportunities given to me, career wise and outside of it, that have made me a better and stronger person every single day. I've learnt plenty that have humbled and inspired me.

I managed to (kind of) fulfill my 2016 resolutions which will still be worked on continuously.

I learnt to know that some friendships just don't work out the way we want it, and some people just drift apart no matter how much you want them to be beside you.

Time is passing by too fast again I don't know of I'm fearing for my next phase of life that I'm not prepared for.


Happy New Year, Happy 2017 everyone. Here's to many better years ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment