Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Caught on film!

Had a super impromptu shoot with Coby Travis (who also did my pink hair shoot previously!) last week, right after I got my hair trimmed and scalped treated hehe. Loved the colours from his film camera! :D



(Thank you again, Black Hair Salon!)







We found this stray trolley along the route. There wasn't any label to indicate where it came from... so we decided to use it as a prop hahaha:

















Ever since I changed to a new Macbook 3 months ago, I haven't been able to edit photos cos I don't have Photoshop hereeee hence the lack of updates :(
Been wanting to do up my Bali post which is so overdued hahahaa oh weeelllll. Till next time (which idk when)!!

2 comments :

  1. Wenhui! At last....so Adobe is to be blamed:)
    Love the double exposure shot, was it done digitally or directly from exposing the film twice?
    Also, the shot with flare is interesting, it feels mysterious.
    Till next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI HAHAA this reply is exactly 3 years late omg!!! I didn't realise I turned on comments moderation hence I had a whole list of unreplied messages :(

      Anyway... I can't remember anymore HAHAHA.

      Delete