Instagram @ lovethekisses

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Safra Radio VIP Experience @ The Cornerstone

Last Sunday I was invited by Nuffnang to a brunch session @ The Cornerstone with the DJs from 88.3JIAFM and Power 98FM:





The main hosts of the day were Jamie Yeo from Power 98FM and Robin from 88.3JIAFM:



With Power 98FM's Sonja (and together with Jason who was not at the event), they host The Power Breakfast Show! Find out what's going viral on #Trending every Wednesday, reminisce about the past on Throwback Thursdays and pick up great goodies on Freebie Fridays:



Jia Ming and Kai Ying, both from 88.3JIAFM. There was a period of time I tuned in to 88.3 JIAFM everyday because it is the only bilingual station in Singapore that plays both Mandarin and English all-time favorites round the clock! But I've stopped listening to radios so often anymore haha:



And I'm sure most of you would know them - Mister Yang and Jacqui from Power 98FM! I only found out that day that they are actually exes hahaha hence their radio show The Ex-Factor. They'll entertain you with the ups and downs of a typical Singaporean couple in a relationship, and they'll also teach you how to simplify your life with Life Hacks:







After a brief introduction of their respective radio shows, it was finally time for brunch! :) I was expecting a more hearty brunch with huge mains and all, but the food came canapés-style it wasn't filling at all. So glad I had a lunch gathering with the VanityTrove peeps after that so it wasn't too bad.

Parma Ham which I ain't a fan of:



Tomatoes;





Salmon with Sour Cream served in mini cones. Too cute! Taste good too:



Pork Belly Confit:



Lobster Marinara - their pasta's handmade and really yummy!:





Squid Ink Pasta - a little too dry for my liking:



Beef - these are so juicy I kept asking for more hahaha oops:





Pork and Turkey Sausages:



Charcoal Grill Hokkaido Squid which I ate a lot of as well hahaha:



The really pretty desserts spread!:



You could actually roast your own marshmallows over the fire!:





I brought my camera along but ended up taking everything using my iPhone 4S because it is so much more convenient lol. This always happens.


The CornerStone
1380 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569930

Tues - Sun: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Tel: +65 6554 7230


Thanks for the invite Jayne! And also to the DJs, who provided us with entertainment throughout the session :)

Tune in to 88.3JIAFM's:
The Good Morning Show by Kai Ying and Robin, weekdays 6:00am - 10:00am
180 / Play 180 by Li Na and Jia Ming, weekdays 4:00pm - 8:00pm

and Power 98FM's
The Power Breakfast Show by Jamie, Sonja and Jason, weekdays 6:00am - 10:00am
The Ex-Factor by Mister Yang and Jacqui, weekdays 4:00pm - 8:00pm

No comments :

Post a Comment