Instagram @ lovethekisses

Saturday, May 24, 2014

[ADVERT] COLLECTION Cosmetics Singapore | OOTDs

Last month, the good people of COLLECTION Cosmetics Singapore sent me a box of makeup to try out! I only picked 2 products but they threw in 4 others (inclusive of a Bright & Glow BB Cream not featured here because I don't know how to use it haha), thank you!! :D

Disclaimer: I don't use makeup on a daily basis, mainly for shoots, events and performances only so I'm not a beauty/makeup guru! Review based solely on personal experiences.



1. Ultimate Fix Compact Foundation (02 Honey), S$21.90
Combines concealer, foundation and powder in one, making it easier to achieve naturally beautiful skin. Also contains SPF15 to care and shield skin from harmful UV rays.
Application is really smooth as it transform from solid to liquid foundation (and later sets as a matte powder), and it provides a very light and natural coverage.

2. Extreme 24 HR Felt Tip Liner (Black), S$16.90
I really love how easy the application of this is! The tip is of the right hardness, making drawing really smooth and quick. It also dries very fast and removal of it is easy too.

3. Killer Curves Mascara, S$16.90
The hourglass brush helps to create buildable thick curls without clumps.
I'm not used to seeing mascara wands in an hourglass shape and it feels a little stiff to me during application.

4. Lasting Colour Lipstick (Queen of Hearts), S$12.50
Long-lasting lipstick that locks colour to lips all day, enriched with SPF15.
I chose this shade as I haven't tried a bold red look before, but the red lippie still needs a little getting used to! I like how fruity it smells too. Not exactly suitable for dry lips like mine though, as it does not provide much moisturising effect.

5. Hotlights Lip Gloss, S$15.90
Glossy non-sticky formula with shimmering particles for lips that dazzle. Available in 6 shades.
I love how this has a built-in light (it lights up immediately when you unscrew the cap!) which shines directly onto your lips when you apply it. Also comes with a mirror for convenient application! The gloss also glides really smoothly across the lips.


So this was the look of the day! My nose was peeling badly from being sunburnt hence the weird flaky texture haha:











"Collection gives youthful women the confidence to experiment with colour, subtle or daring, to create a makeup look that says "This is me and I love it". Collection allows you to have fun with fashion your own way with a complete range of products and shades suitable for everyone."

www.collectioncosmetics.com.sg
@CollectionCosmeticSG

COLLECTION Cosmetics is now available in Singapore, in selected Watsons stores and BHG! :)


P.S. The photos weren't meant to zoom right into my face. I was complaining how short my hands were that they can't capture the rest of my head. I tried taking from different angles - up down left right diagonal - but they all ended up like that. It was only when I wanted to get my camera to shoot something else after that that I realised it was because the lens weren't zoomed out fully -.-

----------------

And some recent OOTDs taken which didn't have any posts to fit into haha:







No comments :

Post a Comment