Instagram @ lovethekisses

Friday, August 1, 2014

Potato Head Folk @ Keong Saik Road | Supply & Demand

Met up with my FR101 classmate Rachel @ Potato Head Folk awhile back! Haven't seen this girl ever since we've graduated:





Level 1 is mainly for take-outs and it's where the open kitchen is. You can choose to dine here too (with no service charge!) but be prepared to face the heat from both the kitchen and the weather:



Proceed up to Level 2 aka The Living Room, to enjoy the air-conditioned space and a more extensive menu by Three Buns Restaurant!:









And further up you'll find Studio 1939, a drinking lounge on the 3rd floor.





Naughty Fries (S$9) - a rich and heavenly mix of spiced bérnaise, hot beef chilli, crisp shallots, parmesan and sesame seeds. The hand-cut fries are thick with a crunchy potato chips texture to them, very sinfully savoury it got a little heavy for us after awhile:





My favourite burgers had been those from Omakase Burger, but after trying these I honestly think these are much juicer and yummier! Rachel and I had half of each of the burgers:



Baby Huey (S$20) - with prime 150g beef patty, cheese, lettuce, 'Notorious T.O.M. sauce', pickles and spiced mayo. It was my 1st time ordering burgers w/o requesting for the mayo and cheese to be removed and I'm glad I didn't! The bread is sweet and soft, the patty's really juicy and the sauces add so much taste and flavour to the burger. The pickles give an extra crunch too:





Honky-Tonk (S$19) - buttermilk fried chicken, coleslaw, lettuce, 'Big Poppa Hot Sauce' and den miso mayo. The chicken is really crispy yet tender. I prefer the hot sauce used here to the T.O.M. sauce in Baby Huey - it's slightly spicier and yummier! They could cut down a little on the amount though, as it overpowers the taste of the chicken and got gelat for me even though I only ate half of this:










Potato Head Folk
36 Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089143

Tues - Sun: 11:00am - 12:00am
Tel: +65 6327 1939

------------------

Lunch at Supply & Demand @ Orchard Gateway with Christabel:







Cafe Latte (~S$5) - was honestly disappointed with this because - just look at that amount of foam! This isn't even a cafe latte anymore :( And I was literally foaming in the mouth while drinking this:



The Ample Scramble (S$18) - consists of scrambled eggs, grilled pork sausage, roasted tomato, ham and homemade bread. The eggs are a disappointment as they are really limp and dry. The rest of the items taste pretty average too:





Aglio Olio with Shrimps (S$14 / S$18) - spaghetti with hot olive oil, garlic and dried chilli pepper. When I was told the tasting portion (S$14) for this isn't meant for sharing, I wasn't expecting it to be THIS small omg. And when it came I thought it was a pot of soup hahahha. I like this a lot but it could be finished in 4-5 forkfuls it really isn't worth the price for such a small portion:





The Morning After (S$18) - thin-crust pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, bacon, mushrooms and a soft egg set in the center. I love pizzas with sunny side-ups! The toppings are quite generous too; Christabel and I finished this up really quickly hahaha:










Supply & Demand
277 Orchard Road, #02-13/14
Orchard Gateway, Singapore 238858

Mon - Sun: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Tel: +65 6702 6218


Met Windy after that and wanted some OOTD shots with my beret.
W: "No! Take a photo without the beret."



Me: "Okay done. Now give it back to meeee!"







No comments :

Post a Comment