Instagram @ lovethekisses

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Straits Times' feature! | Black Hair Salon

In the month of May I was featured in one of the The Straits Times' Hot Bod section! Kinda sad that they got my surname wrong though :/ I'm a Wang!



For those who've been asking... I really really have no 'regime' or 'secret' hahahaha.
Diet wise I just stay away from some things as mentioned above (but mainly because I dislike the taste of them since young.... but well, not when they are used as part of ingredients to make desserts hehehe.)


---------------

And ~2 weeks ago I finally had the time and courage to get the unicorn-ish hair that I've always wanted!!

After the 1st round of bleaching + dyeing:













2nd round!





I'm really happy with the results. Thank you Jimmy and Black Hair Salon! :D


Black Hair Salon is having a 30% off hair services this GSS! One of which includes Colour + Highlight + Treatment from just S$138 onwards! Whatsapp to +65 9272 3236 to find out more :)

If not, you can also quote 'Wenhui' for a 10% off all hair services at BHS! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment