Instagram @ lovethekisses

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Overeasy @ Orchard Liat Towers

It's been so so so long since I had such food posts... was reminded by someone and I kinda miss it so I decided to take some photos the other day!

Friends ask me why I stopped doing it (blogging about food and all), but it really wasn't intentional haha. I started out with food posts BECAUSE my life was all about that - I had time, I cafe hopped a lot and it was truly a hobby so my posts were naturally about my cafe experiences.
But once I started dancing full-time and things got very busy... my lifestyle changed pretty much completely and my interest for cafe food gradually decreased. I still eat a lot, but mostly the normal 'unphotogenic' foods now haha.









Truffle Fries (S$10) - not sure why, but these were one of the better non-shoestring fries for me!:



The Hangover Part IV (S$22) - check out the many many layers made up of (from top to bottom) toasted English muffin, sunny side-up, double-smoked bacon, an ultra thick wagyu patty, heritage ham and rosti. It was a perfect partyyyyy in the mouth:



Glorioussssss:



Grilled Cheese On Crack (S$18) - house braised short ribs, caramelised onion marmalade, brie and fontina in between slices of crispy toasts:





Woooooooo:






Overeasy
541 Orchard Road, #01-01 Liat Towers, Singapore 238881

Mon: 5:00pm - 12:00am
Tues - Thurs: 12:00pm – 12:00am
Fri: 12:00pm - 1:00am
Sat: 10:00am - 1:00am
Sun: 10:00am – 12:00am
Tel: +65 6684 1453

----------------

And here was the #OOTD for CNY Day 3!











No I don't always smile to the camera hahaha:





No comments :

Post a Comment