Instagram @ lovethekisses

Monday, February 11, 2019

Chinese New Year 2019

Happy Year of the Pig!!! :D
This year's a very quiet CNY for me as my grandparents are kinda homebound.... so my parents are also homebound-ish because they are currently the caregivers for them. But that doesn't mean I can't dress up hahaha.

大年初一 / Day 1's:







Brother and I re-enacting our sofa shot for the N-th year hahaha:



And my #brunchdategirls' yearly tradition of CNY selfie collages! Can't remember how it even started... hahaha but we have been keeping it going!




大年初二 / Day 2's louhei session:







OOTD:





Windy and I were in unintentionally matching outfits again.... this has happened too often hahaha. I'm not even a fan of 'couple' outfits:





Here's the video that the #TRDOco did for CNY! Hehehe challenge yourselves to our tips if you'd like! ;)
(If you can't view it below, click here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtcvjEGlc3B/)

TRDO CNY_1


And on Saturday (Day 5), my SDZ Modern Year 3s came over to bai nian! It's been more than 10 years since I've opened up my house to anyone. It's just not my family's 'habit' to invite people over, so it has always remained like that haha.
But anyway, because they kept pestering me + I thought back to how I used to go to my teachers' houses for CNY too it was actually pretty exciting so I decided to just do it for them :)

Our expensive louhei which consists of salmon sashimi, smoked duck AND abalone hehee yummzzz:



Anyway we had a fun time playing draggy card games and gambling hahaha.
They are graduating in 2 months' time.... nooooo :(

No comments :

Post a Comment